Some students prefer universities that do not require the GRE. There are several U.S universities that do not require GRE. Here are some things to consider:
- There are many more U.S. schools that require the GRE than those that do not.
- You will have a smaller list to select from if you do not take the GRE.
- It is not fair to conclude that universities that do not require the GRE are bad and those that require them are good. Not true.
- If you don't take the GRE, you will not get your visa – FALSE.
- It is true that if you lie to the visa officer or if you lack confidence during your interview or if your marks or grades are poor, visa officers may tend to scrutinize your application more closely.
- It is better to take the GRE and score less than not to take the GRE at all.
You may still decide not to take the GRE. Students who make this decision gain admission to good US institutions. Just know the facts before you jump in!
<!– begin profile data –>
<!– end profile data –>